How much does it cost to live in Hidden Village?
We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Each Member household pays several charges.
- The first charge is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, pond expenses, mortgage payments, etc. Lot rent is currently $405 per month.
- The second charge is a one-time Membership Fee of $500 once the application is accepted and the person plans to move in. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- Each household pays its own utilities.
- The third expense is the annual dues of $30, payable every January.
- There is a non-refundable $55 application fee for the primary member in the household for the criminal background and credit checks, and $40 for each additional adult for the criminal background check.
- Find out more about the application process here.